RUSMET is happy to announce the 10th International Forum УFerrous and Non-Ferrous Scrap MetalsФ which is the EuropeТs biggest event for scrap metals market. The forum took place on 19Ц20 February 2014 in Moscow, Russia.
The forum welcomes scrap suppliers (exporters), scrap procurement and processing companies, consumers†Ч metallurgical plants and mini-mills from Russia and other countries, scrap importers, scrap processing and handling equipment manufacturers and traders, shipping and logistics operators, analysts, financiers, representatives of industrial associations, and officials.
The event is annually attended by over 400 delegates from over 30 countries: Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, UK, Germany, France, Turkey, UAE, Belarus, China, Japan, Spain, Italy, S. Korea, Netherlands, Lithuania, Latvia, Iran, Sweden, Switzerland, Poland, India, Singapore, Indonesia, USA, Norway, Greece, Bulgaria, Indonesia, Vietnam, Uzbekistan, Estonia, Moldova, Mauritius, Afghanistan.
All the biggest Russian scrap metals market operators and scrap exporters attend the forum.
The mission of the Forum
To work out the industry development plan up to 2030.
The aims of Forum
- to provide effective networking between the delegates.
- to find the ways of survival for scrap recyclers and consumers.
- to discuss the perspectives of Russia in the Global markets of scrap metals and other raw materials.
- to set the limit of scrap export, safe for RussiaТs raw materials security.
- eliminating bureaucratic bans in domestic and international trade.
- to provide scrap recyclers with equipment suppliers' special offers.
Key forum features
- Ferrous and non-ferrous scrap metals market in Russia and world: analysis and forecast.
- Scrap prices overview.
- Export and import: УgrayФ and УblackФ schemes.
- Foreign market and custom duties. WTO policy.
- Vehicles recycling in Russia: How will recycling fees reach the recyclers?
- Scrap recycling equipment manufacturers' and suppliers' presentations.
- Self regulation in the market: About a law which is to be passed in Russia by 1 May 2014.
- Awarding of the best recyclers.
- Networking and entertainment program.
- The best Russian and foreign practices
- Logistics: railway, sea, and river shipments
Special offers are available until 31st of December 2013.