ABOUT THE AWARD
The National Award «THE BEST IN THE SCRAP MARKET» was established by the Association NSRO «RUSLOM.COM» and is a project aimed at popularizing the ecological model of the economy and increasing the business reputation of the scrap handling industry, as well as for developing an independent system of industry ratings. In 2021 the eighth annual award will find the winners in the announced nominations.
VENUE AND DATE OF THE AWARD CEREMONY.
April 13-14, 2021 Moscow, Hyatt Regency Moscow Petrovsky Park
Leaders of all-Russian rating of companies of scrap and waste metals industry
Special industry nominations
PROCEDURE AND TERMS OF SUBMISSION AN APPLICATIONS FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE COMPETITION «THE BEST IN THE SCRAP MARKET»
The application and addition materials should be sent in electronic form by feedback form or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The company can apply one or more applications in different nominations
The participation is free. To become a Participant of the National Award as the leader of the all-Russian rating of companies in the scrap and metal waste handling industry, the following materials must be submitted:
- Completed application form for the National Award «THE BEST IN THE SCRAP MARKET»
- Additional materials for application
There are also additional special nominations for all companies in the scrap market and related industries wishing to take part in the competition and the Award. In order to become a Participant of the Award in a special industry nomination, a voluntary targeted contribution is required and a copy of the payment order for payment of the contribution must be attached to the application*. All funds raised from registration fees are used to cover the costs associated with information and organizational support of participating companies.
- A voluntary target contribution for one application is 310 USD/280 EUR
- The minimum voluntary contribution for two applications is 470 USD/420 EUR
- The minimum voluntary contribution for three or more applications is 630 USD/560 EUR
Voluntary target contribution assumes:
- granting the status Award Participant in the special category;
- expenses of the Organizing Committee for the qualification selection of applications to determine the Nominees, the organization of an individual assessment of materials by experts;
- information support during the period of the competition: posting the Participant’s news on the official website of the Award and including them in the newsletter of the News Digest of Association NSRO «RUSLOM.COM»;
- invitation and organization of participation company representatives in the award ceremony
- organizing of industry exposition.
The Organizing Committee reserves the right to request additional materials from the competitor, including documentary ones. If the competition materials don’t match the requirements of the Award, the application may be rejected.
For participation, please contact the Directorate of the Association NSRO «RUSLOM.COM» by phone: +7 (499) 490-49-28, e-mail email@example.com
All sponsors of the MIR-EXPO exhibition and the 16th forum "Ferrous and non-ferrous scrap metals" are granted the right to participate as honorary guests of the Award, as well as the possibility of booking a table in the advertising exposition complementary.
Beauty contest Miss MIR will be held among the representatives of the steel and scrap metal industry in 2021
Ladies who devote themselves to metallurgy and metal recycling are no doubt as strong and reliable as steel, but at the same time they can light a fire in their hearts and be as hot as metal in a furnace. This unusual alloy gives the explosive energy of the "Miss MIR" contest. The organizers are convinced that this event will not leave anyone indifferent.
The final of the competition and the selection of winners will be held in Moscow at the Hyatt Regency hotel on April 13-14, 2021, as part of the annual international forum "Ferrous and non-ferrous scrap metals".
In the final program:
· Defile in evening dresses from the designer's fashionable collection;
· Defile "in metal" - demonstration of the jewelry collection;
· The awards presentation;
· Photo session;
· Evening reception and entertainment program.
As part of the Miss MIR competition, winners will be selected in 10 nominations:
1. Miss MIR Gold,
2. Miss MIR Silver,
3. Miss MIR Copper.
4th nomination Miss EcoMetal (disclosure of the eco-concept in a video interview),
5th nomination Miss Defile (designers’ choice),
6th nomination Miss Photomodel (bikini photo),
7th nomination Miss Office (photo corporate style),
8th nomination Miss Îâàöèÿ (choice in the hall by applause),
9th nomination Miss Luxury (photo in evening and cocktail looks),
10th nomination Miss Grace.
There are also ten Miss Charm prizes.
The contest schedule:
1st qualifying stage. Photo competition.
· October 30 - December 20, 2020 - taking photos and posting on the site for open voting.
· December 20, 2020 - January 20, 2021 - the beginning of voting, selection of the best 20 contestants.
All 20 contestants who have passed the 1st stage are preparing video presentations for the 2nd round. In addition, they will be invited to the exhibition and will receive prizes.
2nd qualifying stage. Video presentations.
· January 10 - February 20, 2021 - receiving video presentations from the winners of the 1st stage.
· February 20 - March 15, 2021 - the work of the commission, selection of the 10 best videos.
A 3-minute video presentation will contain the following sections:
· 1st minute - a presentation about yourself (hometown, name, age, education, career plans),
· 2nd minute - presentation of the organization (name, city, specialization, mission, goals, any indicators and facts),
· 3rd minute - presentation on the topic of ecology (problems of recycling, the role of citizens and organizations in solving environmental problems, any facts and examples).
The main nominations will be distributed among the girls who passed both rounds on April 13-14 at the final in Moscow.
The organizer of the competition is LLC, Rusmet Rating Agency, the partner is the Association NSRO RUSLOM.ÑOM.